Saturday, June 11, 2005

compete view of South point, Desert View, Grand Canyon


From Left: Deepak, Roopa(behind), Randhir.

This will be the memorable picture I have ever taken. I nearly took 7 minutes to take photo alone. I had to do little bit of study of surroundings for the view I wanted. Weather there was too cold and I wasnt able to hold my camera. Other snaps taken during this time were blurred because of non-stability of camera.



This looks like a great hole in the center of the Earth. I am wondering how did I manage to get straight view into curved one. Believe me, none of the photos posted in this blog are digitally remastered, only few have been croped for sizes thats it.

This photo is croped to 70% as the rightmost side of the picture covered the telescope and the background was not clear.



This one my favorite. This is the awesome view of Grand Canyon. we spend like 6 hours in GC and I had some amazing and memorable pictures.