Friday, June 10, 2005

My Amateur Photography

During my college days I developed interest in photography, specially after fashion show, dance performances during college day function in final year. I was more interested in knowing about photography than anything else.

From that day till now I have shot thousands of pictures, I remember each picture and they have something to tell... I never missed an opportunity to utilize my camera...

For few photos I have wasted hours waiting for that perfect shot, revisited the place spending hundred of dollars and for few I risked my life standing in the middle of busy road, edge of canyon, in the waves far from shore...

But all of these act were worth doing...

I am updating few of those...

I also hold an kind of record in our project team, shooting more than 300 pictures in less than 3 hours. After this madness, I rarely touch camera. When I do, I have something nice going in my album.

Please enjoy my Amateur photography, write comments if you have anything to convey me.

S.