Saturday, January 14, 2006

With, whom I call my "FRIENDS"

Place: Kingsville, Corpus Chiristie, TX. My graduation day, hmm... it took me 6 hours to add them to my list of friends...
Place: Los Angeles, California. Was trying to set timer and run to my friends... succeed 3rd time.
Place: Hover Dam, Las Vegas. First trip with one my lunch group friend.
Place: Indianapolis, USA. Two Ferrari fans, it was strange that we spent only 15 minutes together. I remember even the conversation I had... I dont about him because he was holding his 2rd beer.

Place: Hollywood studios, Los Angeles. Sreedhara (Right-most) was very sentimental when this photo was shot. He actually forced other friends to take this shot in 3 different camera.

These are few memorable moments in my life. Its very difficult for me to forget these...

Miss you all...