Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Summer palace Adventure - Part 2







Place: Summer Palace, Beijing, China.

During this visit, I had to climb a small hill, It was worth the effort I had put to climb the hill... Got to see many interesting places and temples. Initial climb was not so steep and later we followed people (As the saying goes, when in Rome, do as Romans do) and trekked to top of the hill with great effort, Janata took shorter and more steeper path to reach at the top. I was really amazed and didn't knew that I could do this. I have taken this as some sort of motivation for my next adventure "Great wall of China" this weekend.

After climbing, we visited Buddha temple and prayed for our needs and "World Peace"... Buzz word, isn't it? I prayed for my safe return to India after my onsite assignment.

Outside the temple there was this magnificent view of City on one side and lake on the other side. Couldn't resist taking snaps. We spent some time taking photos of each other and were enjoying the view. It was really pleasant experience.

Check out for part 3 (final part of Summer palace)