Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Glimpse of ShanGhai - Fastest Developing City in the World





This is just the glimpse of ShanGhai, China - This City is one of fastest developing city in the world. As far I have seen, the modern architecture of buildings are more advanced than what I have seen in US (New York, Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Etc). The Roads are better here, but unlike US, there is huge traffic but its moving traffic.

While traveling for Medical tests (Compulsory for every expat who lands in China), I just had glimpse of Downtown. I think its one of biggest downtown, I have ever seen apart from Manhattan.

Traveling in Taxi/CAB is pretty cheaper and affordable. I didn't have enough time to explore other places in ShanGhai. If I get some time during my stay in China, I would definitely like to stay in ShanGhai at least for a week and enjoy roaming around.